Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Do you ever get the feeling....

Do you ever get the feeling that you've seen your newly created card somewhere before? You look at sooooo many sketches and cards that others have made and wonder if you've accidentally copied someone.... Was it an actual card or just a sketch that I've seen somewhere??? So you look around at your favorite blogs to make sure and you can't find it! You think to yourself, "Should I post it or not?" Well, that's what has happened to me this week. I made the first card below for Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge and wondered if I had seen it somewhere. Then I looked all over the Paper Smooches Site and couldn't find anything! So this is my apology if I have, by accident, copied your card! Kinda funny, he he

4 comments:

  1. Cute cards and I love the retro feel to them! What a great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome!! I love those papers and your fab colouring. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had those feelings too!!! Great cards--love the papers! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ps...be sure to stop by the PSS blog today:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your big win and great cards!

    ReplyDelete