Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I haven't posted...

anything for over a month!! I guess I must have been a little busy!! :) Here's a baby card that I made for my supervisor but I also thought I'd send it in to the papersmooches sparks challenge, unfortunately I just missed the deadline...oops...




Here's a birthday card that I made the other day too! I just absolutely love this new stamp set from PaperSmooches called "Party Posse." Just too cute!!! On the inside it says, "It's your birthday."



Hope to see you sooner rather than later.... :p

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Danielle! I saw the comment you left on the PS blog wondering where the new Kismet set was. Don't worry! It's right here, and it's super cute (well, that goes without saying - it's from Paper Smooches!):
    http://www.papersmoochesstamps.com/Little_Lady_p/m1sc-12-093.htm

    Kim sent out an email last night (maybe to members of the monthly subscription kit club?) so that's the only way I knew about it. Enjoy!

    P.S. - cute cards!

    ReplyDelete